Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grat 4

Monday September, 25th, 2011

So you remember how much work I put in Sunday and how I was not in any way grateful for procrastination? Well all that hard work paid off in class when we went over the Financial Statements I prepared. I put a lot of work and frustration into those 3 pages of figures and in the end it was totally worth it when my Professor put the answers on the board and every single number matched up perfectly.

Maybe it’s not that big of a deal. Maybe it’s a little lame that I’m grateful I did well on my accounting homework considering it probably won’t ever factor largely into my future professions, but it made me feel awesome and I’m grateful for the hard work I put in.

I feel all soft and stuff. I normally have all sorts of sarcastic crap to say, but that pretty much sums it up.

Weird

I also want to recognize my buddy Adam Albright for going far above what I asked of him. I’m looking for a Rear wheel drive car that I can modify into a drift car/show car. It’s a hobby I’m picking up and I don’t give a damn whether you approve or not. I’m getting that car.

So what I’ve been primarily looking for is a model year 89-93 Nissan 240sx or a model year 86 AE86 Toyota Corolla, because both are pretty much legendary in the drift circuits and they both run close to my price range which is categorized as cheap to flat @$$ broke.

That’s a technical terminology by the way.

But, problem number one is there aren’t a whole lot of them in Idaho period, let alone any for sale so I’ve had to cast my net a little wider taking markets such as Boise, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Adam’s hometown: Las Vegas.

I texted Adam and asked him if I could fly in and crash at his place for a night or so, if I found a car there. He did me one better and got a hold of his brother in law who works for a Car dealership in Lehi, UT and got me on the list of family discounts there. I haven’t found what I’m looking for, but if they set me up it’ll be freaking awesome.

Either way I’m grateful for friends who go beyond what we ask and do more than they need in order to help you out.

I sincerely hope you have a friend that cool, because I’m not giving mine up. Though he’s got a big enough heart he would be willing to help anyone he could.

That sounded gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment