Friday, October 7, 2011

Gratitude Journal

So I know I was lax in this past week about my journal and honestly I'm not going to take the time to try and make it up, because that'll just take me away from what I need to do in the moment. Know that I am grateful for many things and I'll start again tonight or tomorrow morning making this journal complete again.

But check this out. I'm buying a 240sx today and I'm going to post pictures of it soon. And, seeing as I'm going to begin modifying it as soon as I humanly (and financially) can I'll put pictures of every step of the way. My little "crew" is going to consist of Myself, "Savvy" Steve Burnett, Issaac Beavin, and my nephew Kiah. If you haven't met them you will here. It's going to be an awesome learning experience seeing as I've never done it before.

Man am I excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment