Friday, June 18, 2010

New Something or other for you to gobble up with your meaty claws of devouring.

So I feel like I've let the world down in some large inescapable way by not writing in this blog more often. I mean, with an opinion like mine I'm more or less required to share it with the world so that I may guide the foolish mortals that exist beneath me into the light of my studied knowledge of greatness. Therefore, I have returned unto my personal blog of blogginess +4.

Oh yeah. It's that good.

Believe me. You wanna sit up and pay attention to my words of immaculate wisdom. These words are so grand and of unimaginable power there isn't enough space in the interwebs to hold them all. They become more than the netterweb. They become more than you, or your bicycle ride, or your car, or even your little dog too. That's how cool I am. That's almost how cool I will be.

You should feel blessed to know where this page is. It's that awesome.

1 comment:

  1. egotastic fo' sho'! it's cool though, i'll let it pass this time. be good turtle butt!

    ReplyDelete